Did you know there are 530,000 new businesses started each month? That’s over 6 million new business owners every year. And as someone who’s started multiple new businesses, I’m here to tell you that not all businesses are winners. What questions should you ask yourself to help set you and your new business up for success?
1) What is my vision?
2) Who are my strategic partners?
3) What are the desired results?
4) How big do I want to grow?
5) What resources will I need?
6) What are my alternatives?
7) How will I measure success?
Thinking through these topics ahead of time will help you be prepared for initial bumps in the road. You may even decide that your idea needs some more work before you’re ready to launch.
Comments are closed.